Information technology - Biometric sample quality - Part 1: Framework
- terms and definitions that are useful in the specification and use of quality metrics;
- purpose and interpretation of biometric quality scores;
- encoding of quality data fields in biometric data interchange formats;
- methods for developing biometric sample datasets for the purpose of quality score normalisation;
- format for exchange of quality algorithm results;
- methods for aggregation of quality scores.
The following are outside the scope of ISO/IEC 29794-1:2016:
- specification of minimum requirements for sample, module, or system quality scores;
- performance assessment of quality algorithms;
- standardization of quality algorithms.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 - Biometricsrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||679 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.