Optical amplifiers - Part 2: Single channel applications - Performance specification template
- the title of this standard has been changed from digital applications to single channel applications;
- the scope has been changed and, as a result, the titles of tables have been changed;
- Terms and definitions have been revised;
- three tables regarding the minimum list of relevant parameters of power amplifiers, pre-amplifiers and line amplifiers based on semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA) components have been added;
- transient parameters have been added in the minimum list of relevant parameters of pre-amplifiers and line amplifiers based on optical fibre amplifier (OFA) module. Keywords: optical amplifiers (OAs) used in single channel applications
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86C - Fibre optic systems and active devicesrss|
|ICS||33.180.30 - Optic amplifiers|
|File size||1092 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.