Safety in electroheat installations - Part 6: Specifications for safety in industrial microwave heating equipment
- the third edition of IEC 60519-1:2003 has been taken into account (the structure of clauses was adapted to it as far as practicable);
- some definitions are modified or brought into line with IEC 60050-841:2004;
- clauses on abnormal operation, access openings, microwave enclosure and barriers are added;
- the microwave leakage measurements are in a normative Annex A;
- an informative Annex B on the rationales for microwave exposure and leakage limits is added;
- Bibliography is added.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60519-1:2003.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 27 - Industrial electroheating and electromagnetic processingrss|
|ICS||25.180.10 - Electric furnaces|
|File size||1480 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.