Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive services - Part 11: Safety
- Correction of minimum cross-section of bonding conductor in Figure 6, Figure 14 and Figure 17.
- Creation of new symbols for "overvoltage protective device - (OPD)" and for "coaxial overvoltage protective device - (COPD)".
- Introduction of new OPD symbol to 3.2, Figure 3 and Figure 6.
- Introduction of new COPD symbol to 3.2 and Figure 19.
- In 3.1 replacement of terms CATV, MATV and SMATV by new terms and definitions due to changes in technology and use of cable networks.
- Extension for remote feeding voltage on subscriber feeder.
- Adaption to Edition 2.0 of the IEC 62305 series.
- Deletion of informative Annex C and normative reference to the simplified software for the calculation of risk due to lightning (Annex J of IEC 62305-2:2006.)
- New subclause 10.2.6 Fully-isolated system outlet provided by means of a FTTH system. The contents of the corrigendum of July 2016 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 100/TA 5 - Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive servicesrss|
|ICS||33.060.40 - Cabled distribution systems|
|File size||4527 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.