Power transformers - Part 10: Determination of sound levels
- additional useful definitions introduced;
- definition of distribution type transformers introduced for the purpose this standard;
- new clause for sound level measurement specification introduced;
- requirement for 1/3 octave band measurements introduced for transformers other than distribution type transformers;
- standard measurement distance changed from 0,3 m to 1 m for transformers other than distribution type transformers;
- height of measurement surface is now clearly defined to count from the reflecting plane;
- measurement surface formula unified;
- correction criteria for intensity method introduced;
- rules for sound measurements on dry-type reactors introduced;
- figures revised;
- new informative test report templates introduced (Annex B);
- IEC 60076-10-1 (application guide) revised in parallel providing worthwhile information for the use of this standard.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.