Industrial networks - Wireless communication network and communication profiles - WirelessHART
- Physical layer service definition and protocol specification,
- Data-link layer service and protocol,
- Application layer service and protocol,
- Network management,
- Communication profile,
- Wireless procedures and Gateway. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2010. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- enhancements to the performance statistics using key performance indicators (KPI);
- "Stale Data" detection was added (see services Read stale data setpoints, Write stale data timer and Write stale data count setpoint).;
- gateway commands were added;
- a Quarantined State was added;
- CCA Modes were extended to be more in-line with IEEE 802.15.4;
- clarifications on whitelist and blacklist management were added;
- clarifications on join (e.g. only require a single neighbor) were added;
- clarifications on use of join links, table management, and defaults were added;
- corrections and updates were made. The reader's attention is drawn to the fact that Annex M lists all of the "in-some-country" clauses on differing practices of a less permanent nature relating to the subject of this standard.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.05 - Multilayer applications
|File size||12810 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.