IEC 60335-2-15:2012+AMD1:2016 CSV
Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-15:Particular requirements for appliances for heating liquids
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 60335-2-15:2012+AMD1:2016+AMD2:2018 CSV
- added requirements for soy milk makers;
- added requirements for dynamic pressure cookers;
- expanded requirements for cordless kettles to cover cordless appliances throughout document;
- reorganized 7.12 so that instructions related to generic types of appliances covered by this part are listed first;
- converted notes to normative (5.2, 7.12, 19.101, 22.7, 22.106, 24.1.5, 24.4, 25.101) text;
- deleted Note in 19.102. The attention of National Committees is drawn to the fact that equipment manufacturers and testing organizations may need a transitional period following publication of a new, amended or revised IEC publication in which to make products in accordance with the new requirements and to equip themselves for conducting new or revised tests. It is the recommendation of the committee that the content of this publication be adopted for implementation nationally not earlier than 12 months or later than 36 months from the date of publication. Keywords: Appliances, Heating, pressure cookers, kettles
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010. This consolidated version consists of the sixth edition (2012) and its amendment 1 (2016). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 61 - Safety of household and similar electrical appliancesrss|
|ICS||13.120 - Domestic safety
97.040.50 - Small kitchen appliances
|File size||1766 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.