IEC 60335-2-40:2013+AMD1:2016 CSV Withdrawn
Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-40: Particular requirements for electrical heat pumps, air-conditionersand dehumidifiers
- 3.127 and 3.128 added new definitions;
- 5.10 length of refrigerant lines now specified for testing;
- 7.1 changed marking requirements for flammable refrigerants;
- 8.15 added requirement to clarify the placement of installation panels during testing;
- 11.2.1 clarification of test procedure;
- 19 (whole clause) replaced in its entirety;
- 21.2 added new coverage for vibration considerations during transport;
- 22.46 added clarification for PEC;
- 22.118 added coverage for use of mechanical connectors indoors when employing flammable refrigerants;
- 32 made this section of Part 1 applicable;
- Annex FF2.4 revised calculation for calculating volume (V);
- Annex FF2.5 revision of allowable concentration of flammable refrigerant gas;
- Annex GG8 new coverage added;
- Annex HH added informative annex. Key words: heat pumps, air-conditioners, dehumidifiers, flammable refrigerant
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010. This consolidated version consists of the first edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2016). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 61/SC 61D - Appliances for air-conditioning for household and similar purposesrss|
|ICS||23.120 - Ventilators. Fans. Air-conditioners|
|File size||2235 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.