IEC TS 62775:2016
Application guidelines - Technical and financial processes for implementing asset management systems
- a brief introduction to asset management and the requirements for an AMS,
- a description of the benefits from the use of an established and common set of AMS processes and procedures, tools and techniques to manage assets, and
- a description of the relationships between the AMS and the tools and techniques, processes and procedures of:
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288:2015, Systems and software engineering - System lifecycle processes,
- IEC dependability standards in particular IEC 60300-3-15, and
- relevant IFRS and supporting IAS standards.
This Technical Specification is intended for:
- asset managers who wish to identify and implement technical and financial processes within an AMS, using dependability techniques and IFRS and IAS standards respectively, and
- systems and dependability engineers who need to apply their technical processes and techniques within an AMS. Keywords: asset management, decision-making processes, ISO 5500x
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 56 - Dependabilityrss|
|ICS||03.120.01 - Quality in general
03.120.10 - Quality management and quality assurance
|File size||2044 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.