Railway applications - Rolling stock - Power supply with onboard energy storage system - Part 1: Series hybrid system
- energy management to control the power flow among primary power source, energy storage system and power converters;
- energy consumption, energy efficiency and regenerated energy;
- vehicle characteristics achieved by energy storage system;
- test methods of combined test; and
- test methods of completed vehicles based on factory (stationary) and field (running) tests.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 9 - Electrical equipment and systems for railwaysrss|
|ICS||45.060.01 - Railway rolling stock in general|
|File size||2666 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.