IEC 62146-1:2013+AMD1:2016 CSV
Grading capacitors for high-voltage alternating current circuit-breakers - Part 1: General
- mounting on air-insulated circuit-breakers;
- mounting on enclosed circuit-breakers (for example immersed in SF6, in oil, etc.). The testing for each of the above applications is in some cases different. The object of this standard is:
- to define uniform rules regarding performances, testing and rating;
- to define specific safety rules;
- to provide a guidance for installation and operation. Keywords: grading capacitors, circuit-breakers This consolidated version consists of the first edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2016). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 33 - Power capacitors and their applicationsrss|
|ICS||31.060.01 - Capacitors in general|
31.060.70 - Power capacitors
|File size||2075 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.