Mathematical expressions for reliability, availability, maintainability and maintenance support terms
- standard made as self containing as possible;
- item split between individual items and systems;
- generalization of the dependability concepts for systems made of several components [introduction of the conditional failure intensity (Vesely failure rate);
- introduction of the state-transition and the Markovian models;
- generalization of the availability to production availability];
- introduction of curves to illustrate the various concepts. Keywords: mathematical expressions for dependability
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 56 - Dependabilityrss|
|ICS||03.120.30 - Application of statistical methods|
21.020 - Characteristics and design of machines, apparatus, equipment
|File size||4680 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.