IEC 61800-5-1:2007+AMD1:2016 CSV
Adjustable speed electrical power drive systems - Part 5-1: Safety requirements - Electrical, thermal and energy
- addition of alphabetical Table 1 in Clause 3;
- addition of Table 2 in 4.1 for relevance to PDS/CDM/BDM;
- addition of Table 4 summary of decisive voltage class requirements;
- expansion of subclause on protective bonding (22.214.171.124);
- clarification of distinction between touch current and protective conductor current;
- revision of section on insulation (now 4.3.6) to include solid insulation;
- addition of overvoltage categories I and II to HV insulation voltage;
- revision of section on Solid insulation (now 126.96.36.199);
- addition of high-frequency insulation requirements (188.8.131.52, Annex E);
- addition of requirements for liquid-cooled PDS (4.4.5);
- addition of climatic and vibration tests (5.2.6);
- clarification of voltage test procedure to avoid over-stress of basic insulation (184.108.40.206.3);
- revision of short-circuit test requirement for large, high-voltage and one-off PDS (now 220.127.116.11);
- addition of informative Annex B for overvoltage category reduction. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2007) and its amendment 1 (2016). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 22/SC 22G - Adjustable speed electric power drive systems (PDS) rss|
|ICS||29.130 - Switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||6541 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.