Information technology - Security techniques - Information security incident management - Part 2: Guidelines to plan and prepare for incident response
The major points within the "Plan and Prepare" phase include the following:
- information security incident management policy and commitment of top management;
- information security policies, including those relating to risk management, updated at both corporate level and system, service and network levels;
- information security incident management plan;
- incident response team (IRT) establishment;
- establish relationships and connections with internal and external organizations;
- technical and other support (including organizational and operational support);
- information security incident management awareness briefings and training;
- information security incident management plan testing.
The principles given in this part of ISO/IEC 27035 are generic and intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size or nature. Organizations can adjust the guidance given in this part of ISO/IEC 27035 according to their type, size and nature of business in relation to the information security risk situation. This part of ISO/IEC 27035 is also applicable to external organizations providing information security incident management services.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||35.030 - IT Security|
|File size||15428 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.