Connectors for electrical and electronic equipment - Product requirements - Part 3-104: Detail specification for 8-way, shielded free and fixed connectors for data transmissions with frequencies up to 2 000 MHz
This third edition of IEC 61076-3-104 cancels and replaces the second edition, published in 2006, and constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the title has been changed to incorporate transmissions with frequencies up to 2 000 MHz;
- the drawings of some styles have been corrected for clarification;
- Figures 23 and 24 have been updated;
- Figure 3 has been updated to include reference dimensions and dimensional format changes;
- the dimensions of Figure 7 have been updated;
- the type designation and ordering information has been removed for consistency with the most updated sectional specification;
- the test schedule was updated to include appropriate IEC 60512 Test Nos;
- the electrical performance requirements have been revised for 2 GHz level and interchangeability information has been added for performance categories.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.