International Electrotechnical Vocabulary (IEV) - Part 851: Electric welding
- Section 11: This section augmented to take into consideration the development in general.
- Section 12: New terms are added taking care of engine (motor) driven equipment and arc striking and stabilizing devices.
- Section 13: New terms dealing with plasma welding equipment.
- Section 14: The terms concerning consumables had to be enlarged and terms concerning welding equipment such as wire feeders, cooling systems and gas consoles are added.
- Section 15: This section is completely new with the exception of two terms.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 1 - Terminologyrss|
|ICS||01.040.25 - Manufacturing engineering (Vocabularies)|
25.160.10 - Welding processes
|File size||2000 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.