IEC TS 62607-4-5:2017
Nanomanufacturing - Key control characteristics - Part 4-5: Cathode nanomaterials for nano-enabled electrical energy storage - Electrochemical characterization, 3-electrode cell method
- decide whether or not a cathode nanomaterial is usable, and
- select a cathode nanomaterial suitable for their application.
- recommendations for sample preparation,
- outlines of the experimental procedures used to measure cathode nanomaterial properties,
- methods of interpretation of results and discussion of data analysis, and
- case studies.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 113 - Nanotechnology for electrotechnical products and systemsrss|
|ICS||07.120 - Nanotechnologies|
07.030 - Physics. Chemistry
|File size||1579 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.