Nuclear facilities - Instrumentation and control systems important to safety - Centralized systems for continuous monitoring of radiation and/or levels of radioactivity
- radiation protection of plant discharge; interlock of control functions to prevent or to mitigate accidental release of radioactive material;
- radiation and environmental monitoring functions to support monitoring of and response to accidents;
- provide information to process control or safety systems for use in control or interlock functions. This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- it supplements IEC 61559-1 and integrates IEC 61559-2;
- it describes integration of functions including equipment covered by other IEC standards.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 45/SC 45A - Instrumentation, control and electrical power systems of nuclear facilitiesrss|
|ICS||27.120.20 - Nuclear power plants. Safety|
|File size||1735 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.