Pressboard and presspaper for electrical purposes - Part 3: Specifications for individual materials - Sheet 1: Requirements for pressboard, types B.0.1, B.0.3, B.2.1, B.2.3, B.3.1, B.3.3, B.4.1, B.4.3, B.5.1, B.5.3 and B.6.1
- Requirements for types B.0.3 and B.5.3 were added;
- The precompressed type B.3.1 was divided in B.3.1A and B.3.1B (higher flexibility);
- Types B.6.1 has been replaced with a new type, but the designation has been kept;
- Type B.7.1 has been deleted;
- The thickness relation of the properties has been simplified; and
- The values were adjusted to today's needs of users.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 15 - Solid electrical insulating materialsrss|
|ICS||29.035.10 - Paper and board insulating materials|
|File size||922 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.