IEC TR 60664-2-2:2002
Insulation coordination for equipment within low-voltage systems - Part 2-2: Interface considerations - Application guide
- the magnitude and duration of typical surges as well as their frequency of occurrence;
- information on overvoltages resulting from interaction between power and communication systems;
- guidelines when considering interface issues in relation to insulation coordination;
- guidelines concerning surge protection means on the basis of availability and risk considerations, including interaction within the system;
- highlights temporary overvoltages and other factors that have to be taken into account for insulation coordination, primarily related to protective control using surge protective devices.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 109 - Insulation co-ordination for low-voltage equipmentrss|
|ICS||29.080.30 - Insulation systems|
|File size||242 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.