IEC TR 62222:2021
Fire performance of communication cables installed in buildings
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2012. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Scope rewritten to clarify and bring into line current understanding from other technical sources;
- Normative References updated to be in line with the most recent technical definitions and new additions;
- new additional terms and definitions added to Annex F since these are not used in the document;
- new inclusions to the list of abbreviated terms, some corrections;
- project reports are now in Annex E, for information only;
- Subclause about mitigation of fire hazards, about fire protection, updated with clearer information on standards plus updates where new standards have been published or amended;
- test methods, test methods conclusions and fire performance updated.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 46/SC 46C - Wires and symmetric cablesrss|
|ICS||13.220.40 - Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products|
33.120.20 - Wires and symmetrical cables
|File size||1385 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.