ISO TR 80002-2:2017
Medical device software - Part 2: Validation of software for medical device quality systems
ISO/TR 80002-2:2017 applies to
- software used in the quality management system,
- software used in production and service provision, and
- software used for the monitoring and measurement of requirements.
It does not apply to
- software used as a component, part or accessory of a medical device, or
- software that is itself a medical device.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 62/SC 62A - Common aspects of electrical equipment used in medical practicerss|
|ICS||11.040.01 - Medical equipment in general|
35.240.80 - IT applications in health care technology
|File size||1877 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.