Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 0-7: General requirements - Fully insulated (FIW) zero-defect enamelled round copper wire
- reduction in the number of grades of FIW from 3 through 9 to 4, 6 and 8 only;
- reduction of the wire diameter range from (0,040 to 1,000) mm to (0,090 to 0,900) mm for several requirements;
- revision of Clause 5 to delete the Table 2 resistance requirements;
- revision of Clause 13 to clarify that breakdown is determined when a calculated minimum test voltage is reached, which can be less than 10 000 V;
- expansion of Annex A to include requirements for FIW 3, 5, 7 and 9 and for all grades, wire diameters below 0,090 mm and above 0,900 mm.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.