Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 7: Assemblies for specific applications such as marinas, camping sites, market squares, electric vehicle charging stations
- assemblies for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V in the case of AC or 1 500 V in the case of DC;
– assemblies intended for use in connection with the generation, transmission, distribution and conversion of electric energy, and for the control of electric energy consuming equipment;
– assemblies operated by ordinary persons (e.g. plug and unplug of electrical equipment);
– assemblies intended to be installed and used in market squares, marinas, campsites and other similar outdoor public sites;
– assemblies intended for charging stations for electric vehicles (AEVCS) for Mode 3 and Mode 4. They are designed to integrate the functionality and additional requirements for electric vehicle conductive charging systems according to IEC 61851-1:2017.
This first edition cancels and replaces the relevant technical specification published in 2014. It constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous technical specification:
- a new classification of the stationary ASSEMBLIES in accordance with their mechanical resistance (5.702);
- a new Table 702 with the list of tests and relevant severities to which the ASSEMBLIES have to be subjected according to the classification mentioned at point a);
- a new Annex (CC) with a new endurance test for the individual switching devices intended to be used in AEVSC, if they have not already been tested against this requirement;
- a general editorial review and a technical revision.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121B - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2082 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.