Fire hazard testing - Part 2-13: Glowing/hot-wire based test methods - Glow-wire ignition temperature (GWIT) test method for materials
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 60695-2-13:2010+AMD1:2014 CSV
- modified title;
- addition of an Introduction;
- clarification of Scope;
- expansion of Clause 2: Normative references;
- expansion of Clause 3;
- revision of Clause 4 to alignment with the IEC 60695-11 series to introduce guidance on test programs for material variations;
- clarification of Clause 8: Conditioning (now Clause 7);
- deletion of Clause 9: Initial measurement;
- expansion of Clause 10: Test procedures (now Clause 8);
- expansion of Clause 11: Observation and measurement (now Clause 9);
- clarification of Clause 12: Evaluation of test results (now Clause 10);
- expansion of Clause 13: Test report (now Clause 11).
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60695-2-10:2000. The contents of the corrigendum of February 2012 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Russian, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 89 - Fire hazard testingrss|
|ICS||13.220.40 - Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1262 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.