Fire hazard testing - Part 7-2: Toxicity of fire effluent - Summary and relevance of test methods
- editorial changes throughout; expanded normative references;
- revised terms and definitions;
- modifications to "Repeatability and reproducibility" data throughout;
- modifications to "Relevance of test data" throughout;
- modifications to Clause 5;
- new Table 1 and Figure 1;
- introduction of ISO test method in new Subclause 6.6;
- introduction of test method from EN 50305 in new Subclause 6.8;
- revised Annex A and new Table A.1;
- expanded Bibliography.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 89 - Fire hazard testingrss|
|ICS||13.220.40 - Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1466 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.