Amendment 1 - Household microwave ovens - Methods for measuring performance
Note: a consolidated version of this publication exists
IEC 60705:2010+AMD1:2014+AMD2:2018 CSV
- the usable volume is renamed to calculated volume and the measurement method for the calculated volume is revised (see 7.2), which is in accordance with IEC 60350-1;
- new definitions for microwave function, combination microwave function, set to off mode, set to standby mode, cooling down period and food support in Clause 3;
- a method for measuring the energy consumption of the microwave function in Clause 14;
- more precise requirements for instruments and measurements in Table 2;
- additional product specific requirements for measuring the energy consumption of low power modes in Clause 15;
- a method for measuring the energy consumption for the cooling down period in Annex F (informative).
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 59/SC 59K - Performance of household and similar electrical cooking appliancesrss|
|ICS||97.040.20 - Cooking ranges, working tables, ovens and similar appliances|
|File size||1317 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.