Classification of environmental conditions - Part 2-2: Environmental conditions appearing in nature - Precipitation and wind
- subclause Precipitation: simplified;
- data not possible to validate are removed;
- subclause Wind: text rewritten;
- Table 1 simplified and aligned with definition used by ;
- subclause Hail: data added;
- formula changed;
- formula for impact energy added;
- subclause Snow: text changed and aligned with definitions used by ;
- Table 3 removed;
- subclause Normal rain: text has been modified and numeric values removed;
- subclause Driving rain: text has been modified and numeric values removed;
- subclause Formation of ice: text has been modified and numeric values removed;
- subclause Drifting snow: text added;
- subclause Wind force: formula changed;
- Figure 1 to 5 removed.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 104 - Environmental conditions, classification and methods of testrss|
|ICS||19.040 - Environmental testing|
|File size||997 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.