Fibre optic communication subsystem test procedures - Part 4-4: Cable plants and links - Polarization mode dispersion measurement for installed links
- theory is removed and replaced with a reference to IEC TR 61282-9;
- a new method, wavelength scanning OTDR and SOP analysis (WSOSA), is added as Annex G;
- a brief description of each method is added to Clause 5;
- Methods E and F are converted to informative Annexes E and F;
- a new Clause (6) on measurement configurations is added;
- a new Clause (7) on measurement considerations is added;
- Clause 10 on procedure is expanded;
- several of the apparatus diagrams are improved;
- several clarifications about what is measured and what is calculated have been made in Annex H.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86C - Fibre optic systems and active devicesrss|
|ICS||33.180.01 - Fibre optic systems in general|
|File size||3407 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.