Nuclear power plants - Instrumentation, control and electrical power systems important to safety - Separation
- a redundant or diverse safety group;
- different defence in depth levels;
- different safety classes and also with non-classified (NC) systems.
This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- include requirements referring to the separation principle in electrical systems important to safety;
- define separation criteria for I&C and electrical systems in a generic way;
- align with the new revisions of IAEA documents and broaden the scope to include other aspects of separation.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 45/SC 45A - Instrumentation, control and electrical power systems of nuclear facilitiesrss|
|ICS||27.120.20 - Nuclear power plants. Safety|
|File size||1731 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.