Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive services - Part 10: System performance of return paths
- update on the state-of-the-art of return path transmission in cable networks;
- provisions for DOCSIS 3.0 and EuroDOCSIS 3.0 transmission standards;
- revision of subclause 4.3 on measurement of channel level;
- new subclause 4.12 for method of measurement of noise power ratio (NPR) on return paths;
- new subclause 4.13 for 10-tone measurements;
- new subclause 4.14 for method of measurement of modulation error ratio (MER);
- revision of subclause 5.2 on analogue parameters influencing system performance.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 100/TA 5 - Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive servicesrss|
|ICS||33.060.40 - Cabled distribution systems|
|File size||2098 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.