Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive services - Part 4: Passive wideband equipment for coaxial cable networks
- covers the frequency range 5 MHz to 3 000 MHz;
- identifies performance requirements for certain parameters;
- lays down data publication requirements for certain parameters;
- stipulates methods of measurements;
- introduces minimum requirements defining quality grades. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2000, of which it constitutes a technical revision. It includes the following significant technical changes: Subclause 3.1 includes several new or modified definitions. Clause 4 includes added test methods for attenuation, isolation, through-loss, group delay variation, amplitude frequency response and two carrier intermodulation measurements for second- and third-order products. Clause 5 includes updated and new performance requirements.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 100/TA 5 - Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive servicesrss|
|ICS||33.060.40 - Cabled distribution systems|
33.170 - Television and radio broadcasting
|File size||1587 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.