Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive services - Part 6: Optical equipment
- The normative references were updated.
- The methods of measurement for optical power and return loss were substituted by references to other standards.
- The method of measurement for polarization dependent loss was deleted.
- A method of measurement for carrier-to-crosstalk ratio (CCR) was added.
- The methods of measurement for CSO and CTB of optical amplifiers were substituted by a method of measurement for microscopic gain tilt of optical amplifiers.
This parameter can be used for calculating the second order distortion of optical amplifiers according to the method described in the new Annex B. New classes for optical transmitters and receivers have been defined.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 100/TA 5 - Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive servicesrss|
|ICS||33.060.40 - Cabled distribution systems|
33.160.99 - Other audio, video and audiovisual equipment
|File size||1376 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.