IEC TR 61340-5-5:2018
Electrostatics - Part 5-5: Protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena - Packaging systems used in electronic manufacturing
This document discusses the issues related to
1) technical considerations for packaging material selection and packaging system design,
2) packaging material specifications for electrostatic control,
3) existing test methods and their limitations for packaging materials,
4) suggestions for the evaluation of small dimension packaging materials, and
5) industry common practices.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 101 - Electrostaticsrss|
|ICS||17.220.99 - Other standards related to electricity and magnetism|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||5694 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.