Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Fibre optic isolators - Part 1: Generic specification
- they are non-reciprocal optical devices, in which each port is either an optical fibre or fibre optic connector;
- they are passive devices containing no opto-electronic or other transducing elements;
- they have two optical ports for directionally transmitting optical power. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2009. It constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the terms and definitions were reconsidered;
- quality assessment level was deleted from classification;
- the clause numbers of Annexes A and B have been rearranged.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||1398 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.