Semiconductor devices - Discrete devices - Part 7: Bipolar transistors
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 60747-7:2010+AMD1:2019 CSV
- Small signal transistors (excluding switching and microwave applications);
- Linear power transistors (excluding switching, high-frequency, and microwave applications);
- High-frequency power transistors for amplifier and oscillator applications;
- Switching transistors for high speed switching and power switching applications;
- Resistor biased transistors. The main changes with respect to previous edition are listed below.
a) Clause 1 was amended by adding an item that should be included.
b) Clauses 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 were amended by adding terms, definitions, suitable additions and deletions those should be included.
c) The text of the second edition was combined with that of IEC 60747-7-5.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.