International Electrotechnical Vocabulary (IEV) - Part 692: Generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy - Dependability and quality of service of electric power systems
- system concepts;
- operating states of electric power systems;
- failures in electric power systems;
- outages of electric power systems equipment;
- outage occurrences in electric power systems;
- state durations and availability related concepts;
- interruptions in electric power systems;
- selected customer interruption measures;
- bulk electric power system load/energy curtailments;
- bulk electric system failures and measures;
- supply performance measures.
This terminology is consistent with the terminology developed in the other specialized parts of the IEV.
It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 1 - Terminologyrss|
|ICS||01.040.29 - Electrical engineering (Vocabularies)|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
29.240.01 - Power transmission and distribution networks in general
|File size||2262 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.