Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 7-704: Requirements for special installations or locations - Construction and demolition site installations
- construction work of new buildings;
- repair, alteration, extension or demolition of existing buildings or parts of existing buildings;
- engineering works;
- work of similar nature. The requirements apply to fixed or moveable installations. This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- clarification of the scope;
- clarification of compliance with standards;
- clarification of devices for isolation.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 64 - Electrical installations and protection against electric shockrss|
|ICS||91.140.50 - Electricity supply systems
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1051 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.