Optical fibre cables - Part 4-10: Family specification - Optical ground wires (OPGW) along electrical power lines
- galloping test (9.7) has been added to the type tests list;
- update of definitions clause;
- maximum installation tension (MIT) defined and used in the sheave test description;
- definition of characterization of OPGW's mechanical behaviour in order to provide information useful for electrical power transmission lines designers;
- improved definition of lightning test parameters and conditions to improve reproducibility among different laboratories. Keywords: OPGW (optical ground wire), protection of electrical power lines, atmospheric discharges
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.