Surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters of assessed quality - Part 2: Guidelines for the use
- Clause 3 "Terms and definitions" has been deleted to be included in the next edition of IEC 60862-1;
- the tapered IDT filter and the RSPUDT filter have been added to the clause of SAW transversal filters. Also DART, DWSF and EWC have been added as variations of SPUDT;
- the balanced connection has been added to the subclause of coupled resonator filters;
- recent substrate materials have been described;
- a subclause about packaging of SAW filters has been added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 49 - Piezoelectric, dielectric and electrostatic devices and associated materials for frequency control, selection and detectionrss|
|ICS||31.140 - Piezoelectric devices|
|File size||2990 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.