Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Fibre optic spatial switches - Part 1: Generic specification
- they are passive in that they contain no optoelectronic or other transducing elements;
- they have one or more ports for the transmission of optical power and two or more states in which power may be routed or blocked between these ports;
- the ports are optical fibres or fibre optic connectors. This fifth edition cancels and replaces the fourth edition that was published in 2012 and constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- addition of definitions for the terms for "normally-on;
- "normally-off" and "crosstalk";
- addition of a new Annex E. Keywords: fibre optic switches, transmission of optical power, fibre optic connectors
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||2452 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.