Live working - Electrical insulating gloves
- clarification of the requirements and tests for long gloves;
- introduction of a new special property for gloves resistant to leakage current;
- removal of the requirement for an area to mark the date of inspection;
- the d.c. electric tests are no longer included in the normative part of the document but a proof test is suggested at the production level in a new informative Annex E;
- preparation of the elements of evaluation of defects, and general application of IEC 61318:2007;
- introduction of a new normative Annex H on classification of defects;
- and introduction of a new informative Annex I on the rationale for the classification of defects.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 78 - Live workingrss|
|ICS||13.260 - Protection against electric shock. Live working
29.240.20 - Power transmission and distribution lines
29.260.99 - Other electrical equipment for working in special conditions
|File size||1796 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.