IEC TR 60943:1998+AMD1:2008 CSV
Guidance concerning the permissible temperature rise for parts of electrical equipment, in particular for terminals
- general data on the structure of electric contacts and the calculation of their ohmic resistance;
- the basic ageing mechanisms of contacts;
- the calculation of the temperature rise of contacts and connection terminals;
- the maximum "permissible" temperature and temperature rise for various components, in particular the contacts, the connection terminals and the conductors connected to them;
- the general procedure to be followed by product committees for specifying the permissible temperature and temperature rise.
This consolidated version consists of the second edition (1998) and its amendment 1 (2009). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.