Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 7-3: Ancillary equipment - Safety requirements for fuse terminal blocks
- fuse terminal blocks requiring the fixing of special devices to the conductors, for example quick connect terminations or wrapped connections, etc.;
- fuse terminal blocks providing direct contact to the conductors by means of edges or points penetrating the insulation, for example insulation displacement connections, etc.
Where applicable in this standard, the term "clamping unit" has been used instead of the term "terminal". This is taken into account in case of reference to IEC 60947-1. The main technical modifications of this standard since this previous publication are listed below:
- requirements regarding clearances and creepage distances replaced by reference to Annex H of IEC 60947-1;
- requirements for the test of the mechanical strength of the clamping units improved in 22.214.171.124;
- requirements for tightening torques for the tests improved and referenced to Table 4 of IEC 60947-1;
- requirements for the resistance and the dimensions of dummy fuse-links specified in 126.96.36.199.
This publication shall be read in conjunction with IEC 60947-1:2007 and IEC 60947-7-1:2009.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.120.99 - Other electrical accessories|
29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear
|File size||1444 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.