Nuclear power plants - Instrumentation important to safety - Acoustic monitoring systems for detection of loose parts: characteristics, design criteria and operational procedures
- to bring the contents up to date with technology change in some areas and to reconsider and improve the recommendations;
- to include considerations and recommendations on digitalization for loose parts monitoring systems to cover requirements for such systems;
- to include improved and updated recommendations on storage, information display, alarm level monitor and logic elements;
- to give recommendations on functional and performance measures proven in use for operation of the monitoring system including updated details on the necessary actions after detection of a loose part;
- to improve the consistency and clarity and the layout of the contents and to correct any errors found in the previous version.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Russian|
|TC/SC||TC 45/SC 45A - Instrumentation, control and electrical power systems of nuclear facilitiesrss|
|ICS||27.120.20 - Nuclear power plants. Safety|
|File size||5383 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.