IEC TR 61000-2-5:2011 Withdrawn
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 2-5: Environment - Description and classification of electromagnetic environments
- introduces the concept of disturbance degrees and defines these for each electromagnetic phenomena;
- classifies into various location classes and describes them by means of attributes;
- provides background information on the different electromagnetic phenomena that may exist within the environment and;
- compiles tables of compatibility levels for electromagnetic phenomena that are considered to be relevant for those location classes. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1995 and constitutes a technical revision. The significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition are the following:
- the description of the radiated electromagnetic environment has been done in more detail and the considered interference sources have been updated;
- the concept of location classes has been reviewed and modified;
- the disturbance levels for the various location classes have been reviewed, modified and the phenomena have been described in more detail.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.