IEC 61008-1:2010+AMD1:2012 CSV
Residual current operated circuit-breakers without integral overcurrent protection for household and similar uses (RCCBs) - Part 1: General rules
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 61008-1:2010+AMD1:2012+AMD2:2013 CSV
- complete revision of EMC sequences, including the new test T.2.6 already approved in IEC 61543;
- clarification of RCDs current/time characteristics reported in Tables 1 and 2;
- revision of test procedure for IΔn between 5 A and 200 A;
- testing procedure regarding the 6mA d.c. current superimposed to the fault current;
- improvement highlighting RCDs with multiple sensitivity;
- tests for the use of RCCBs in IT systems.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2010) and its amendment 1 (2012). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 23/SC 23E - Circuit-breakers and similar equipment for household userss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||4082 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.