IEC 61009-1:2010+AMD1:2012+AMD2:2013 CSV
Residual current operated circuit-breakers with integral overcurrentprotection for household and similar uses (RCBOs) - Part 1: General rules
- complete revision of EMC sequences, including the new test T.2.6, already approved in IEC 61543;
- clarification of RCDs current/time characteristics reported in Tables 2 and 3;
- revision of test procedure for IΔn between 5 A and 200 A;
- tests for the use of RCBOs in IT systems;
- testing procedure regarding the 6mA d.c. current superimposed to the fault current;
- improvement highlighting RCDs with multiple sensitivity;
- some alignments with IEC 60898-1.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2010), its amendment 1 (2012), its amendment 2 (2013) and the corrigendum of January 2014. Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 23/SC 23E - Circuit-breakers and similar equipment for household userss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||6563 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.