IEC 61010-2-010:2014 Withdrawn
Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 2-010: Particular requirements for laboratory equipment for the heating of materials
- added a definition for HEAT TRANSFER MEDIUM to Clause 3;
- added a symbol for FLAMMABLE LIQUID to Table 1 in Clause 5;
- added a requirement for instructions pertaining to ventilation in Clause 5;
- modified the requirements for humidity preconditioning in Clause 6;
- added requirements for equipment containing or using flammable liquids to Clause 9;
- added requirements for over-temperature protection devices to Clause 10.
It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 104.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61010-1:2010.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 66 - Safety of measuring, control and laboratory equipmentrss|
|ICS||19.080 - Electrical and electronic testing
71.040.20 - Laboratory ware and related apparatus
|File size||1143 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.