Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Mechanical splices and fusion splice protectors for optical fibres and cables - Part 1: Generic specification
- fibre optic splice hardware requirements;
- quality assessment procedures. This standard does not cover test and measurement procedures, which are described in IEC 61300-1, IEC 61300-2 series and IEC 61300-3 series. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are as follows:
- terms and definitions have been reconsidered;
- style has been added in classification of requirement;
- environmental category has been deleted from classification of requirement;
- standardisation structure and standards interlink have been reconsidered. Keywords: fibre optic splice hardware, quality assessment
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||1006 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.